In the back of my mind, however, I held tight to an inkling that my writing was merely okay...not much to people outside of my circle. On a whim, I became a part of a writing challenge and met some people who I consider to be fabulous writers, and now one of them, Rebecca Barray, has nominated me as a "Writer Worth Watching" by nominating me for the Liebster Blogger Award. To say that I was moved is an understatement. I will forever be grateful to her for the confidence boost she has provided me, which will do wonders for the direction of my path moving forward. Now, it is my turn:
The Liebster Blogger Rules are:
1. Thank the one who nominated you by linking back.
2. Nominate five blogs with less than 200 followers.
3. Let your nominees know by leaving a comment on their sites.
4. Add the award image to your site.
My nominees are:
- Anne Kimball's blog, Life on the Funny Farm, is a place I visit often for a good laugh and some heartfelt writing. Unique family and a writer with a great voice.
- Monique Liddle's blog, Bends in the Road, was born of her receiving two diagnoses that forced her to change the course of her life. Inspiring and humbling. The sky is the limit for Monique.
- Veronica Roth's blog is one full of variety, and you cannot stop by her site without checking out Sophie Storm. Not only do I love the writing and story, it is where I was inspired to revisit some of my own fiction.
- Claudia Karabic Sargent's blog is another spot full of literary variety, including some touching stories I have connected to personally. The format is gorgeous and creative.
- Kasie Whitener's blog is one that I find to be one of the most moving blogs I've discovered, and her writing style is phenomenal. Her post about the Pulitzer Prize winner made me laugh out loud!